badge

Tuesday 20 October 2015

SMILE ON THAT FACE WITH A SNACK ON THE PLATE

Hey folks!
We all have a go to friend or a go to person to whom we go when we are in doubt, when we need something or simply when we want to share something. We all have a go to person somebody who has got our back. Well for me my go to person is my mom.

When I am hungry, that’s like almost always; when I need to share some stuff with her; when I want her to just listen or even when I want her to guide me she is always right there in the corner, right there where I want her! (Oh I think that myself a cheerleader, ha-ha) Though really she is the one who is got my back.

If I talk about the n number of things that she does for me, the list would be too big and it would probably never end. Well for all that she has done for me and for all the smiles and joys that she has brought in my life, be it through her yummy food, her never ending care or her limitless love; there isn’t much that I can do to repay in any form or in any kind. However I can definitely do my bit to bring at least a smile.

They say that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, I think it’s not just true for men. I think a way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach only. The joy that good food gives and the smile that it brings, it’s one of its kind. Agree or not? :-P

So yes if it is about bringing a smile on the person’s face I love the most, my mom; what better could it be then to serve her a plate of smiles itself? McCain Smiles are so tasty and they even look very appealing. It is certain that even before she has them she would smile looking at them and yes the joy of eating would continue with each bite. They can be fried or baked in just 3 minutes so I don't really need to struggle for too long, ha-ha! Also they are cholesterol and trans-fat free, absolutely taking care of the health aspect as well. Taste bhi health bhi, seems perfect!

I would probably garnish them with some cheese and coriander just to add to the taste and also make a smiley with ketchup, wouldn’t that be very cute? J
This is how I would bring a smile on the person’s face I love the most, my Momma dearest!

If you too want to bring a smile on the face of your loved one, you should definitely look up http://www.mccainindia.com/ for amazing McCain Snacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment