badge

Tuesday 24 March 2015

BREAKFAST

Head on to: 
https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta and https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia

We all know and most of us would agree that breakfast is a very important meal of the day. We start our day with breakfast and hence it becomes very important to have a good meal at the start of the day. Also there is a saying that eat your breakfast like a king and your dinner like a pauper. It being the first meal of the day, it has to be healthy and also it must be filling. It is from breakfast that we get energy to do our daily chores and with a proper breakfast we can kick start our day with full energy.
Well, I am a college student and thus there is a lot of running around. Right from college to classes and then with friends. There are days when I might have to even skip my lunch and hence it becomes very important to have a good breakfast. A breakfast with all the right nutrients that would help me stay strong and healthy the entire day. However my mom makes my breakfast too heavy, Parathas with a lot of ghee is not something you would want to have early in the morning. All though it maybe nutritious but it becomes very heavy that instead of going for lectures, I prefer staying at home and sleeping. :-P

So what does one do? Skip breakfast? No, that’s not the right thing to do, right? That’s when I got to know of the very many breakfast options that Guptaji’s family had for breakfast and I was certain of going over for breakfast to their place because when Kellogg’s is here, one must never fear. Guptaji’s family had amazing breakfast options to choose from. There were over 100 breakfast options, I was surprised.

There was this one particular recipe “Passing the Parcel Wala Naashta” that I absolutely loved at Guptaji’s palace. It was healthy and not heavy, just how I like my breakfast to be. It had cornflakes, deseeded custard apple pulp and chopped walnuts, all with cold milk. Milk is very important part of the breakfast, I make it a point to always drink a glass of milk before leaving the house. We all are aware of how essential milk is for our bones. Besides it also included custard apple, which I absolutely love. What it also included was walnut which is very good for our brains and you do require some brain supplements to bear with all the boring lectures in college, don’t you? Also, it had my favorite cornflakes- Kellogg’s Cornflakes. It is healthy and very nutritious. It is also yummy at the same time. I loved the breakfast at Guptaji’s family, I am so going there soon to try out the other breakfast option. I would also love to try “First Crush Wala Nashta” It has chocolate both dark chocolate and milk chocolate is what I have heard, yummy! Can’t wait to go to Guptaji’s house for some yummy and healthy breakfast.


Watch this Kelloggs advert here:

No comments:

Post a Comment