badge

Wednesday 28 January 2015

ABOUT ME

Hi all!
I have rather been quite or haven't found the need to speak about who I am. Neither any description nor any identity revealed so far. Well with this amazing campaign by BlogAdda, I have finally found an opportunity to tell you guys a little about myself :)

Well if you're wondering what particularly has been the reason of this hidden identity? Let me tell you that I have always believed that there is a lot more to a person than any of what is mentioned in the descriptions or any such about me sections.

This Campaign by BlogAdda emphasizes this fact in particular and asks us (women) to take stand against one-dimensional labels to which each one of us have been subjected to some time or the other.

#UseYourAnd is my stand against the same. Well to brief you all, I am a young writer and have great interest in fashion. I love to keep myself updated with the latest in fashion. I am crazy about Bollywood, starstruck to quite an extent. I can dance to the craziest of Bollywood songs.
With this keen interest in fashion and writing I started this blog and not just that I also own a business, a small online business though. Trinket Treasures India (my business on Instagram) was an outcome of this love for accessories and fashion. On Trinket Treasures we (me and my friend along with whom I'm doing this) sell accessories and have plans to further grow this business.
Okay so that's about my interest in fashion and Bollywood. Before you start getting any ideas and try to categorize me under those one-dimensional labels let me also tell you all that I am a Finance Student. Finance was purely my choice. I haven't been forced into this or something in case that is what you thought.

I am a Finance Student And Fashion Blogger And Bollywood Fanatic. Because we women are not limited to just one thing.

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus

2 comments: