badge

Monday 12 May 2014

A FUN WEEKEND

Hey people!
How was your weekend? Have you all been good? I have had an amazing weekend :)
I kicked off my weekend unusually early, I woke up at 6'o clock to line up for Dunkin' Donuts. In case you all are wondering why? They had their store launch at 8 am and the first 500 customers get GREAT OFFERS- 50% off  for 3 months to 1 year depending upon your number (I got 50% off for 6 months, which is good enough), FREE DONUTS for the full year and also A MUG. Too cool, isn't it? So, I stood for about 4 hours in the queue for this amazing offer which I believe was totally worth the wait! Only thing that disappointed me was the poor management of the crowd, they should have known the number and made the necessary arrangement apart from that it was really good!
On Sunday I had my Play Date with Dove, which was toooo good! It was all too good to be true. Venue: JW Marriott Hotel, Juhu. This being my very first IndiBlogger meet, I was really excited. Okay, so I will get on to the details! The meet started off with registration, followed by photographs and a small welcome speech. We were all divided into 12 teams and were made to play games like Puzzle Mania, Hula hoop, hair play and ballroom. Later we were pampered at the Dove Salon. They gave us a lovely hamper too which had (you won't believe) an ironing machine, shampoo, conditioner and a cute clip. Totally loved being there. From food to conveyance everything was taken care of. Had such a good time.
I loved loved my weekend. Just in case you all want to see the pictures of either of these events you all can see them on their respective Facebook pages.
Comment below and let me know what you all did during the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment